Nexudus is the leading white-label platform for coworking spaces. KleverKey offers an easy to setup integration to automate the invitation of coworkers to KleverKey and assignment or revocation of permissions on locks.
How it works
KleverKey registers webhooks in Nexudus in order to invite a user or assign or revoke permissions on a lock based on actions such as activating a contract of a coworker or deleting a coworker.
1. Setup in Nexudus
- Setup your plans or resources
- Have your business id ready, you can find it here at the Location # field.
- Have your credentials ready
1.1 Additional Information
- When adding a new customer in Nexudus, its important to give a full name eg. "John Doe" or "Max Muster" with at least one space
1.2 Activities connected to KleverKey
- Create or Update Coworker: If the coworker's email address does not yet exist in KleverKey, an invitation with instructions to install and use the app will be sent to the coworker.
- Delete Coworker: All permissions assigned by any plan will be removed from the corresponding KleverKey member.
- Activate / Update Coworker Contract: The coworker gets a permission assigned based on the locks to plan mapping performed in step 2.3 Note: If the contract start date is in the future, no immediate message will be sent to KleverKey.
- Cancel Contract: The permissions assigned by the specific contract will be removed.
2. Setup in my.kleverkey.com
- You must be the administrator of your domain. See Add an Admin to Domain for more information.
- You must have all locks you want to integrate installed and running.
- Go to your account and select Integrations, choose Nexudus
- Enter your Nexudus business id, user, password and a KleverKey API key. Press Save to finish the registration of the KleverKey webhooks in Nexudus.
- Assign a plan or resource in Nexudus to a lock in KleverKey by either selecting Add Locks to Plan or Add Locks to Resource. Plan or resource names will be loaded directly from Nexudus. Should you not see any plans, make sure you followed the previous steps.